Monday, September 19, 2005

killin Time

I gotz 10 minutes to kill before i head orf for lunch...
D day started off crap today....I woke up late, didnt get any work done as planned, didnt do my english task, d presentatoin was off. (I spent ages preparing that..!) i felt like punchin diploma dude in the face fer no reason...the list goes on.

i might as well slept late yesterday than sleep early hopin to wake up early to finish my werk. thank god my eng lect was nice enuff to let me complete d task and send it in b4 12am tonite. she's sooo nice...and i'm such a suck up! ahaha...i ges my crush on diploma dude only lasted for a week. Afta findin out dat he's my height, i lost my interest.

i have a strange craving for mocha today but i have no one to share the moment with. My starbux buddies r all fastin today and they're tre busy tonite. Mebbe tommorow...i cud kill if i dont get to sip even a little! I have to go home evn tho i dont wanna today, or i'll be stuck in a baju kurung the rest of the day. I also have to submit d stupid english note thingy in. Now i really feel d drastic effects of not havin a car! I miss my waja!!!!

letz juz hope the rest of the day goes well....sob~

No comments: